Notes forwarded to my Evernote email account from Outlook and Fastmail not syncing

I make heavy use of the email forwarding feature.  Starting yesterday, emails that I forward to my default inbox aren't making it to my windows client.  They do make it to my web and Android clients.   I can see it in the note counts: 5252 on the web client vs 5248 on the Windows client.  It's specifically email forwarding - the file import function works fine.   (I've seen other posts about discrepancies in note counts between clients but those didn't seem specifically related to email forwarding, which this appears to be.)  Also, I'm not doing anything differently from before.  The only thing that has changed is version of my Windows client - but I can't say that the timing is correlated.

I'm sharing this as a heads-up - something to watch for.

It's the only sync issue I'm aware of.  Given that, I'm going to wait for a few days before going through the drama of refreshing my windows client's database - I'm hoping that this turns out to be one of those things that corrects itself. 

Weird, huh?

Evernote v 10.96.6.; Windows 11.  Solid connectivity.  Reasonable hardware.

Vinnie

• Level 5

There is (was ?) an email client attached to every 10 or so accounts. If it goes down, these accounts (and only these) are affected.

In the good old days this either sorted itself out by server supervision, or through support ….

Good luck, thumbs are pressed 🤷

P.S. A test email forwarded from my email appeared within 15 seconds in my EN Inbox.

Thanks, @PinkElephant for the response and taking the time to confirm email forwarding.

The problem for me just got weirder.  I just cleaned up my inbox, filing notes appropriately.  Now finished, I have three note snippets visible in the Inbox sidebar.  But the note count is 11.  So, I logged out of everything and dumped my database.  Logged back in.  Well, web and Windows clients now agree that there are 5,255 notes in my system, so that's progress.  But both web and Windows clients still say there are 11 notes in my inbox.  Even though it's not too hard to count to three 😁  I counted the notes in my inbox twice.  Yes, only 3.  So the note count is wrong.  

I'm guessing this may be related to the RENT rollout.  I won't bother reinstalling because both web and local clients agree even though they're both wrong re: my inbox count.

Hopefully it will resolve itself.