Bullet lists show weird letters instead of bullets since latest update

Hi,

is it only me or do you have this error, too, with the latest Evernote for Windows (!) update:

10.95.6-win-ddl-public (20240708175934), Editor: V 178.17.1, Service: V 1.116.9 — Evernote for Windows.

The bullet lists are now showing weird letters instead of the bullets. In the previous version it was fine.
This happens to new notes as well as to notes creating yesterday for example before Evernote's update. These ones show now also these weird letters instead of the bullets.

Do you have this with Windows, too?
I use Windows 10 prof. x64 Desktop.

If you call F12 you can check this by the DevTools of Evernote and the CSS for this is like shown in the second screenshot.

error-bulletlists.png

csslists.jpg

Thanks, but I have all done this: logout, restart computer, login,force reload through troubleshooting menu ... the same. The version before everything was fine.

Try a reinstall?

15 minutes ago, BEHA said:

Thanks, but I have all done this: logout, restart computer, login,force reload through troubleshooting menu ... the same. The version before everything was fine.

I had this happen once ages ago and a restart did the trick. I'm not seeing it happen on Win 11 and same version as you.