Daily overview / listing per email with unfinished tasks

Is there a easy way to receive a daily email that contains an overview or list of all unfinished tasks? Ideally, this should be organized by due date.

Many thanks in advance

1 minute ago, gazumped said:

The list would be fairly easy to create with a saved search

Just to clarify, there are no saved searches for tasks but you could of course save a search for all notes containing uncompleted tasks, which is I assume what you meant.

• Like 1
Just now, gazumped said:

Hmmn.  There's also the tasks view which has some filter options...

Yes you can do that but just not save it. My normal solution would be to use AutoHotKey to automate the process but the whole screen is completely mouse driven  -almost impossible to navigate with the keyboard. That makes it much harder, but not impossible, to use AHK 

A list of "all uncompleted tasks by due date" is basically just the "Today" tab of the tasks view, so we may be overthinking this.

• Like 1

Thank you very much for the quick responses. The task overview is already very helpful and something I wasn't aware of until now. It would be desirable to have a function to receive this daily by email. However, it appears that this is not currently possible. Thanks again to everyone.

• Like 1