Some cosmetic issues on the home screen.

Go to solution Solved by PinkElephant,

• Level 5
  • Solution

Which version is this ?

We know the new team loves to try changes on a few unexpecting users (no, you haven’t subscribed to a beta trial) to collect feedback. They then come here to ask for advise, and we can only think „WTF is THIS again“.

The only thing you can do is send them feedback:

feedback@evernote.com

Hi PinkElephant,

Thanks for the reply,

It is version 10.91.1 of Evernote for iOS, on an iPhone 15 Pro with iOS 17.5.1

I'll ask the evernote team then.

The button not quite showing is in a carousel and there will be more buttons appearing there at some point. Some screen resolutions show all the button, others don't but when new buttons are added you'll be able to left/right scroll those buttons. 

The create button takes you to the 'create' page which is intentional. I think they are moving away from calling it Home and having it called by what it does which is kind of letting you create things quickly.  

As PE said send feedback. 

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

Pink Elephant did not provide a solution to  the issue, just recognised the problem. I would be interested in knowing what devices this actually works on. Even on the pre release video demo the same issue was visible. BTW is anybody aware of any competitions for the worst design and support of a fee paying app? I think I might have a nomination.

• Level 5

As another user I can only provide a certain level of guidance. If other users find this helpful, they can decide to sign the post as „solution“.

And that’s it, the proposal posted was to send Feedback at EN.