160% price jump on personal tier - time to go! What are people switching to?

So it seems Evernote has decided to take their $50/year personal tier and make it 160% more expensive at $129.96 a year. 🤦‍♂️ And from 2022 to 2023 they already did a 43% price jump ($38 to $54).

I've been an Evernote customer for 15 years (!?!) and quite like the service. But It's apparently time to leave. 😢

What are some good alternatives that are $50 a year or under and support Evernote importing? I'm testing Apple Notes (import works great) but having a Pixel makes that kind of a tough option. 🤔

45 minutes ago, jasondunn said:

So it seems Evernote has decided to take their $50/year personal tier and make it 160% more expensive at $129.96 a year. 🤦‍♂️ And from 2022 to 2023 they already did a 43% price jump ($38 to $54).

I've been an Evernote customer for 15 years (!?!) and quite like the service. But It's apparently time to leave. 😢

What are some good alternatives that are $50 a year or under and support Evernote importing? I'm testing Apple Notes (import works great) but having a Pixel makes that kind of a tough option. 🤔

If you go to the option to cancel your subscription, they may immediately offer you a 40% discount to renew. That's still an increase, but is quite a bit more reasonable and may make it continue to be a good value for you.

• Like 1
  • Level 5*
47 minutes ago, jasondunn said:

No need for another thread on this, just Google Evernote alternatives and you will be reading all night.  The short answer is that there is no one solution that is best for everyone.  Depends on what you need and desire.

• Like 1

Similar to you, I've been a longtime user, with 19 years under my belt. While I understand the frustration of paying more for something, I still believe that 36 cents a day for such a great program is a good deal. Wishing you the best of luck with your future note-taking applications.

• Like 2