I'm staying also. Though if they don't start delivering predictable quality so that my professional workflow is not hindered or made impossible all the time, I'll considering leaving. I'll give them 1½ years, but this may be shorter if they go downhill or cost me too much damage/image problems when not fucntioning (again) properly. 🙌👊👍 

• Like 4
12 hours ago, Gazebo said:

Respect to anyone who disagrees

As someone migrating away from Evernote, I think what you wrote is solid. I felt the price increase was fair and think Evernote had been underpriced for a while. I think what Bending Spoons has done to tighten the freemium model and increase prices is sound. I'm just migrating away for similar concerns that @MvdH is waiting out on a little bit longer. I couldn't wait anymore and the implementation and side-affects of some things left me perturbed. Still, I think Evernote is a fantastic product.

• Like 1
13 horas atrás, Gazebo disse:

Respect to anyone who disagrees, but thought I should submit a positive against the overwhelming amount of bad press on here over recent months.

In the midst of a lot of criticism here, it's good to see someone who still realizes how good Evernote is. Congratulations!

• Like 3