Evernote very slow for long notes

I guess its because of the live sync and also probably because of all the new features (AI, "/ to insert elements", etc) but on my notes that I kept editing since 2016 its becoming impossible on the last version to work on!

Like every word I have a 2-3 seconds delay - its very frustrating! It's just a text note no images inside etc

Something is going wrong - is someone having the same issue?

• Level 5*
4 minutes ago, David Bella said:

Something is going wrong - is someone having the same issue?

Is this happening only on long notes that have many lists or bullets?  If yes, then it is a known problem with the recently introduced collapsible sections feature.

• Level 5*

Collapsible sections are automatic in the editor.  It is not something that you add.  If your note has lists or headings then it has collapsible sections.

4 hours ago, David Bella said:

thanks for your answer! Do you have more info when they are going to fix that and do you have any work around solution?

Thanks

Yes, look at this post and discussion: 

• Level 5

Apologies for multiple postings, but this is new info. My Web client just updated to 10.83.4 when my computer restarted. In the release notes (they're back!): "Fixed a performance issue when typing in large notes." This should be downloadable for desktops at evernote.com/download. I don't have long notes with bulleted lists, so I can't test it, but for those who are having the problem it might be worth trying.

• Thanks 1