Is there a solution to the untitled attachment error?

Is there a solution to the untitled attachment error?

If you copy an image from another note and paste it into a new note,
The image is not visible and an untitled attachment error occurs.

I am currently using the latest version. 10.79.3
This problem also occurred when using the previous version.

20240319175519.jpg

• Thanks 1

I'm on 10.80.3 and have just copied an image from one note to a new note and it works fine. Tried right click copy/paste and CTRL+C then CTRL+V.

Try updating to the latest version, log out, reboot and log back in again.

I have this issue not only after posting images. Some of my PDF attachments appear as untitled after sync on a completely new installed Win11 system with EN10.80.3. Reload does not help.

• Like 1
23 hours ago, AlbertR said:

Reload does not help.

... but waiting helped 😤
It's so frustrating that EN lets us assume failures as long as it is "only" a missing (and very long lasting) sync 😞.

If I want to view a note that contains attachments that are not synced so far, a "waiting for sync" message should appear instead of "untitled" or "unknown" or whatever. Syncing these attachments should be prefered so that we would see a "waiting for sync" only for a few seconds... 

• Like 2
On 3/20/2024 at 5:33 AM, AlbertR said:

... but waiting helped 😤
It's so frustrating that EN lets us assume failures as long as it is "only" a missing (and very long lasting) sync 😞.

If I want to view a note that contains attachments that are not synced so far, a "waiting for sync" message should appear instead of "untitled" or "unknown" or whatever. Syncing these attachments should be prefered so that we would see a "waiting for sync" only for a few seconds... 

I'm having this issue too.  So I understand - your "Untitled Attachment" eventually loaded/reconciled with the correct attachment?  Is there any way to know whether or not a note is syncing, and/or finished syncing?  For me the spinny wheel [for pictures] and "Untitled Attachment" issue persists.  So frustrating.

We haven't found the cause yet.

I think it's a problem that occurs when you attach a specific image or file

It's the same png extension file, but it's not visible in some notes, and errors occur,

It looks normal in other notes.

If I find another cause, I will leave a review.