EN Android - offline notebooks switched off again!

This has been a problem also before - offline notebook switched off when updating the app.

But this time it happened quite randomly. Suddenly a message popped up "check out new features in 10.80.0" (or something like that). 

And no, I wasn't currently updating to 10.80.0 - had done that already some days ago, and had also got that "check new features"-message already then.

Anyway, I found that a bit strange. Checked if it was some kind of auto-update and version number had changed (it wasn't), and then checked settings: Offline notebook was switched off - again! 🤥🤬

Fortunately I don't have so many notes, so it doesn't take so much time to download offline content again. But this really makes me nervous - things happening very randomly - can Evernote be trusted? Do I really need to check EN settings every day, or maybe even several times a day? 😨

I've been burned by this more than once. It's been an ongoing issue for quite a while. Anything I might want to access on my phone now goes into a different tool. Unfortunate to hear it's still happening.

I'm currently waiting a few hours to see if the pictures will even come up in one note. Apparently, Evernote got turned off wrong when shutting down Windows and somehow the note went bad...

image.png.f3a4e0e7af511e8676ecf497dbc14b5d.png

• 2 weeks later...