Migrating Tag hierarchy and Saved Searches from EN Win 6.25 to EN 10?

I use an extensive structured tag hierarchy (a1.b1, a1.b2, etc) combined with a portfolio of saved searches to run my GTD and daily operations. Iwill those migrate to the new EN, or is there any way to backup or export those items as csv or plain text, for example?  

Tia

Ed

25 minutes ago, gandoe said:

I use an extensive structured tag hierarchy (a1.b1, a1.b2, etc) combined with a portfolio of saved searches to run my GTD and daily operations. Iwill those migrate to the new EN, or is there any way to backup or export those items as csv or plain text, for example?  

Tia

Ed

test it on Online version... there is v.10

in PC will be same..

That was a great idea....thank you!

Both the tag hierarchy, and the saved searches, are available. That makes the transition to EN 10 much less stressful.

However, I'd still like to "export" my saved searches. I've already documented my tag hierarchies and their intended purpose (in EN naturally, in my system documentation post), but not the saved searches. I'd rather not have to edit each individual saved search (I have 30+) to document the specific combination of scope, filters and exclusions. I can find no way to "print" or list saved search information.

Any suggestions or guidelines would be greatly appreciated! 

Best

Ed

• Level 5*
58 minutes ago, gandoe said:

I'd still like to "export" my saved searches.

Nope,  sorry - no options to do so at present;  you could ask Evernote Support whether there's any way to do so / or they might be able to do it for you,  but they're taking a while to deal with queries at present.  No quick answers there.  

https://help.evernote.com/hc/requests/new