How to see the stack name (like highlighted in the below screen shot), Currently i am able to see the Notebook & note names only, please help me.

I can't see the stack name in the desktop version or the web version. You've probably go some pre-release version of the UI with no release number or way of knowing. I'm on 10.80.2 but these days that only gives part of the story.

• Like 1
  • Level 5*

Likewise on 10.80.2 and I saw the stack name (I think) on Desktop,  but then couldn't find it on the Web,  but when I went back to the desktop I apparently then lost the ability to see it - as @Mike P I now get the same display on both.  And I tried finding notes by internal links / searches / scrolling to see if there was a difference...

Best advice - feed it back or contact Support if you need the option.  If you can explain why you need to know the Stack name maybe we can suggest a work around?  The Notebooks page is the only one that shows Stack assignments...

• Like 2

That screenshot looks like it's from a Teams account. Rather than stacks, Teams uses spaces, which are visible as part of the breadcrumbs at the top. I don't ever recall stacks being shown as part of that trail. It's one reason I briefly considered switching to a Teams subscription, because navigation is far better when you can quickly get back to the top level of each space.

• Like 1