how do i get a ticket to contact evernote

How do i get a ticket to contact evernote, 

i am locked out of my account, everytime i try to renew, it says contact evernote... but how do you contact evernote???? 

frustrating.... 

i have now lost 10 years of note take.... 

and evernote really don't seem to care!

• 2 weeks later...

I've been trying to submit a support ticket, but (what used to work): https://help.evernote.com/hc/requests/new  now forces me to do a new login.

I do the new login and it activates the web app

If, from the web app, I try try to access (lower left ) the "need a little help" and then choose "Help & Learning" ... this takes me to another LOGIN page..

Can't get to any help page to submit a ticket like I could before.  Also can't find the record of my past tickets.

Any suggestions?

Evernote Help & support problem.jpg

10 minutes ago, PinkElephant said:

Go to your account settings, account overview (1). Click on the arrow top right, beside your name (2). Click on "Contact Support" (3).

image.thumb.png.04b52adab98a93fcdc26a6095fb92014.png

Thanks for your suggestion.

I do that and it brings up the login form.  I complete the login form and it re-activates the web app..  It's an endless  process

37 minutes ago, PinkElephant said:

Well, I've used your suggested link but I'm not confident that any human will read it.  In the EN ticket input form, I identified my issue as "can't access 'help' to submit a ticket."

For the problem description, I provided similar text to what I posted here in the Forum.

Their response began with: "Thanks for reaching out. We’re sorry to hear you’re having trouble logging into your account."

Their LENGTHY response was generated under their assumption that it was a username/password or billing or device issue and that login was keeping me from logging in. 

Also, at the end, there was a comment: "Please note that without receiving these details, we won’t be able to move forward."

There was no ticket # provided in their response but I did note a request #3855851 when I submitted the form. 

An additional comment in the EN response was "if you have other questions or need further assistance, feel free to reply to this email" 

I have done so (replied to their email), but I don't have much hope for a solution.

• Level 5

This likely was an automated first answer - they seem to grab whatever text blocks they feel appropriate, and send it to the user.

You now need to wait for a more substantial response.

Sorry, can't help you further. The logout /loop is probably related to a local problem, either on your browser, your computer or on the network.

To see if it is a network issue, connect to a personal hotspot (mobile data to wifi, from a phone) and try again. If it works then, it is a network issue.

• Thanks 1

Thanks for all your suggestions.

I don't use Evernote on my phone, but i did try a different (public) network from my android tablet and ran into the same problem. 

I'll wait to hear back from support.