offline access is limited to recent notes only - help.

I use Evernote on a windows laptop.  For some reason, when I am offline, I can only access the last few notes that I accessed while on-line.  When I try to access more historical notes, I receive a message that note is not accessible until I connect on-line.  I thought all of my notes were resident on my laptop.  Anyone else found a way to keep all of their notes locally synced and available offline?  

• Level 5*

Offline access depends on how long you left your account open after updating so that Evernote could download all your data.  Check Tools > Settings > Preferences > application to confirm a copy of your notes is kept locally,  and allow some time to download your data.  How long depends on the size of your account and the speed of your connection.

The box is checked.  I also logged out, removed data from local device and logged back in to recreate the local file.  The only notes accessible when off line are those that were opened just prior to going off-line.  I'm using a work computer and am wondering if it is possible our firewall could be blocking the sync function.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...