Massive Problems with new 10.77.3 Version for Mac

Our company has been a power Evernote user since 2012, with everyone in my office having a business subscription. That said, a couple of days ago my Mac auto upgraded to the new version, 10.77.3. Now, notebooks generally show the first note, but the entire column that normally displays note thumbnails no longer displays for loads of notebooks, making the notes inaccessible,, while some notebooks display normally. When I click on the "notes" icon that shows that we have close to 200,000 notes, the widow to the right says "create your first note." (See screenshot). Something is desperately wrong. Note that I'm running Sonoma 14.0 on a pretty beefed up Mac mini purchased last year. 

In our early days as Evernote users, there were real people available at support. Now there seems to be nothing. Has anyone else here seen this problem and found a solution? If we can't find what's wrong, our company will have to abandon the platform as it will have become a dead end. 

Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 12.24.21 PM.png

17 minutes ago, Michael V. said:

Naša spoločnosť je od roku 2012 výkonným používateľom spoločnosti Evernote, pričom všetci v mojej kancelárii majú obchodné predplatné. To znamená, že pred pár dňami sa môj Mac auto inovoval na novú verziu, 10.77.3. Notebooky teraz zvyčajne zobrazujú prvú poznámku, ale celý stĺpec, ktorý normálne zobrazuje miniatúry poznámok, sa už nezobrazuje pre množstvo notebookov, takže poznámky sú neprístupné ,, zatiaľ čo niektoré notebooky sa zobrazujú normálne. Keď kliknem na ikonu „poznámky“, ktorá ukazuje, že máme takmer 200 000 poznámok, vdova napravo hovorí „vytvorte svoju prvú poznámku“." (Pozri snímku obrazovky). Niečo je zúfalo nesprávne. Všimnite si, že prevádzkujem Sonoma 14.0 na pekne posilnenom Mac mini zakúpenom minulý rok. 

V našich prvých dňoch používania systému Evernote boli na podporu k dispozícii skutoční ľudia. Teraz sa zdá, že nič nie je. Videl tu niekto iný tento problém a našiel riešenie? Ak nedokážeme nájsť to, čo je zlé, naša spoločnosť bude musieť opustiť platformu, pretože sa stane slepou uličkou. 

Screenshot 2024-02-28 o 12.24.21 PM.png

test this:

Click first Home.. and then Notes..

see you all notes?

I also have some questions around this new update:

1. How do I reduce / tighten the spacing between the text lines? There seems to be a lot of wasted space, which isn't ideal for note taking!!

2. Is there a way to change the variable sized bullets back to standard sizing??

These two things, although small, might lead me to leaving evernote.

• Level 5*
16 hours ago, Mark Rabin said:

1. How do I reduce / tighten the spacing between the text lines? There seems to be a lot of wasted space, which isn't ideal for note taking!!

2. Is there a way to change the variable sized bullets back to standard sizing??

These were recently introduced UI changes.  You will see a lot of various grumbling about it in the forum.  There is currently no way to go back.  Many are hoping for a selectable option to go back.  Please submit feedback to Evernote so that your voice is heard.  We are mainly other users here.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/28/2024 at 12:43 PM, gazumped said:

Hi.  First step - if you're the Admin for the account,  please fill in a Support request https://help.evernote.com/hc/requests/new and capture the ticket number that you get.

Post that back here and we can  flag it for an Evernote Employee to look into - we're mostly other users.

I finally got hold of someone in support. Sent them screenshots and a full log, but have not heard anything back yet. 

• Like 1