Make Lines Visible Again

David1944

Idea

When I enter 3 or more dashes (---) followed by a space or return, a separation line is created. In the past the line was visible. With the latest version, the line is there, but it is not visible. 

The lines are visible in the screenshot, but not in  Evernote. I have not changed any display settings.

Please make lines visible again.

Screenshot 2024-02-23 233154.png

4 replies to this idea

• Level 5
16 hours ago, David1944 said:

When I enter 3 or more dashes (---) followed by a space or return, a separation line is created. In the past the line was visible. With the latest version, the line is there, but it is not visible. 

The lines are visible in the screenshot, but not in  Evernote. I have not changed any display settings.

Please make lines visible again.

Screenshot 2024-02-23 233154.png

Welcome to the forums, and to Evernote 10's revised user interface. The reduction in contrast between foreground and background was carried out throughout the interface. Fortunately, it's been improved some in recent iterations, in the Note List, for instance. But the near-invisible divider line remains. I've reported it as a problem (whether they think it is one or note, I don't know). You can do so, along with other UI-related matters, here: https://waz9zvkd1f2.typeform.com/newuifeedback.

• Level 5
On 3/29/2024 at 10:19 AM, Anonyme For Liberty said:

Are you in dark mode ?
If so, please check if the Windows contrast option is checked

image.png.de74dfda4ae85db15979b789856d583b.png

No, I'm in light mode. The divider lines are practically invisible.