Symbols for use with copy problem

Go to solution Solved by Dave-in-Decatur,

Symbole für die Verwendung mit Kopierproblem

Hallo,
ab der aktuell neusten Version von Evernote lassen sich plötzlich die Symbole / Icons, die ich gerne als Vorschaubild hernehme, nicht mehr einfach herauskopieren.
Ich muss diese entweder erst wieder umständlich abspeichern und dann einfügen oder gleich eine Datei von der Festplatte auswählen.
Das macht leider mehr Umstände als vorher, wo es problemlos möglich war, die einfach aus meiner Evernote Notiz herauszukopieren und einzufügen.

Im Anhang habe ich eine Bilddatei, die es etwas besser ersichtlich macht, was ich genau meine.

Hinweis: Die "Symbole" sind "PNG Dateien"

Schöne Grüße

Symbols for use with copy problem

Hello,
Starting with the latest version of Evernote, the symbols / icons that I like to use as preview images can no longer be easily copied out.
I either have to laboriously save it again and then insert it or select a file from the hard drive.
Unfortunately, this creates more inconvenience than before, where it was easily possible to simply copy and paste them from my Evernote note.

I have attached an image file that makes it a little easier to see what exactly I mean.

Note: The "icons" are "PNG files"

Kind regards

iconserror1.png

I use Windows 11 Pro

There is no option direct from Evernote available.

10.76.2-win-ddl-public (20240214093250)
Editor: V 176.53.0
Service: V 1.92.0
© 2019–2024 Evernote Corporation. Alle Rechte vorbehalten.

See at the Screenshot please 🤔

screenprob.png

• Level 5

Actually I have no issue at all to copy elements from that note, and insert them into one of mine.

What is sort of weird is that once inserted, they come with a very long area, the picture element being to the right. See the rectangle to get an idea. These pictures are inserted as PNG, which usually is not issue for EN.

image.thumb.png.97942818380da04b4d1a2987eec33967.png

On my cell phone with Evernote for Android, I can then long press on an icon or image and then go to "Copy" and also paste.  

Unfortunately not in the Evernote Windows version.  

Of course there is no “long mouse pointer pressure point”.  

I'm simply missing the copy and paste option in Evernote for Windows since the current version.

Or i do not now how to do it now or otherwise 🤔

OK, i am looking forward for it. 🙂 

I am a Windows user since Windows 98 ... and i remember the MS DOS times too 🙃
I do not like Apple and the Software Solutions they use. It is too specific for me.

• Level 5

Could tell the same about Windows.

2 objective differences prevail:

Time to maintain my computer was cut to (not by) maybe 25%. What is a „registry cleaner“ ?

I know I did the right thing when I exit my train after more than 4 hours, and the battery of my laptop still shows more than 80% charge (w/o ever plugging it in, of course).

That's okay if there isn't a solution for this. I can still reload and use the files in a new note via a detour. But only under certain circumstances.
Evernote main users like me are not put off by something like this.

🙂

• Level 5

I'm on Windows 10. I just tried to do this, 2 different ways. I clicked on the link you posted, and in the browser tab that opened I could right click an image and copy it to the clipboard, then paste it into an Evernote note. But when I accepted the invitation to share and import it into my own Evernote, the set of icons behaved very oddly. If I click on any of them, it opens in the Evernote image viewer, with right and left arrows to move among images. Sometimes Edit > Copy will copy an image from there, but not always. When I'm out of the viewer, I can only very rarely get the blue box around an individual image to attempt copying it. So I don't have any idea what's going on here, nor how to fix it. Sorry not to be of help.

• Level 5
  • Solution
13 hours ago, clipnote said:

OK, you want it, i made it ... Link is now offline ... 😐

Thanks. But now I only get informed that I no longer have access to the note; I still can't seem to delete it!. This is a long, long-running problem in Evernote (years), which I hope they'll also fix. Never mind -- not a real issue.

• Confused 1