WHAT IS GOING ON!!!!!!!!

Go to solution Solved by PinkElephant,

• Level 5
23 minutes ago, Doministry said:

Here it's an embarrassing, amateur drama.

As usual the problem is more likely 60cm in front of the screen.

It can be anything: Antivirus, local Firewall, an active VPN, a bad install.

You can only try to eliminate possible reasons one by one. Since you tell nothing about your setup (and in general don’t use language that would make it easy to follow you), you are on your own.

1 minute ago, PinkElephant said:

As usual the problem is more likely 60cm in front of the screen.

It can be anything: Antivirus, local Firewall, an active VPN, a bad install.

You can only try to eliminate possible reasons one by one. Since you tell nothing about your setup (and in general don’t use language that would make it easy to follow you), you are on your own.

No VPN, no antirivirus except the windows one. What bad install? What setup do you need to know?

Evenote is running for years on this computer and after the initial login I was never asked to login again. Just gave you a screenshot of the problem.

Evernote logged itself out and displays this information. It is clearly Evernote issue, not my computer problem.

If you say "anything" and I don't see any other issue happening on my device, I say yes - it's a software/program issue.

• Like 1
  • Level 5*
3 minutes ago, Doministry said:

it's a software/program issue.

You presumably got booted off the system because you were using a version of the app that has been unsupported for the last few years.  If you download and install the latest version from Evernote.com,  the upgrade should be fairly seamless.  If something went wrong it would be helpful to know what device and OS you're using.

It may help to uninstall Evernote completely and reinstall it - give everything a fresh start.

1 hour ago, gazumped said:

You presumably got booted off the system because you were using a version of the app that has been unsupported for the last few years.  If you download and install the latest version from Evernote.com,  the upgrade should be fairly seamless.  If something went wrong it would be helpful to know what device and OS you're using.

It may help to uninstall Evernote completely and reinstall it - give everything a fresh start.

Windows 10 latest build. I was upgrading Evernote every time the upgrade was available. As I remember it was a version 10,5.

• Level 5
  • Solution

Download the most recent version from the EN website, install it.

It is v10.75 or v10.76 already. Versions below 10.60 (or close) are no longer supported, as are all legacy versions.

If the installation doesn't work out, uninstall USING REVO UNINSTALLER. Then restart the PC, and install again.

14 hours ago, PinkElephant said:

Download the most recent version from the EN website, install it.

It is v10.75 or v10.76 already. Versions below 10.60 (or close) are no longer supported, as are all legacy versions.

If the installation doesn't work out, uninstall USING REVO UNINSTALLER. Then restart the PC, and install again.

I will try this soon

Edit:

I've had to force the update - installed latest version and this let me to log in. 

It was definitely Evernote error, on my other two devices I've had no problems.