Personal and professional

• Level 5
45 minutes ago, Dave Green said:

It is strange that this page still contains the non-support legacy way of doing things as well.

Many documents in the help database still contain advise for legacy, as well as for v10.

This was never changed, and I think the editing team was send home last year together with all the others. The YT site is more or less deserted as well.

• Level 5*
7 minutes ago, Dave Green said:

See the bottom half of the web page you cite

They updated the webpage to show that the function mentioned is not available in the new version of Evernote.  Why not just remove it?  Strange.

• Like 1
  • Level 5*
37 minutes ago, s2sailor said:

Why not just remove it?

Because Evernote are fully aware that there are still a lot of old-version users out there?  And there are a lot of web pages to update,  and it's a constant task if you're introducing new features all the time...

• Level 5

In the cases I encountered it clearly tells which information is relevant for which version. I think having both can help users who make the switch now.

The missing editorial work is more relevant to other features. I met the first changes that were not documented.

Once the new UI launches, there will be much more. Many help files hold small YT clips. They are all showing the current UI. They will all become visually outdated.