Update to 10.76.2 Formatting Issues

1 hour ago, TimH99 said:

Please fix this bug.

For some reason the latest update reset the note width to "optimise readability" if you had it set to "Fit to Window". Annoying but easy to fix.

• Like 1

Ever since the 10.76.2 on windows update yesterday adding a new table results in it being centered on the screen with limited expandability without scrolling ie not full screen width. Is this a bug or am i missing something. ?

2024-02-21_16-42-23.png

Also the new update changed the default font size, what was a 16 is now a 15, the Windows desktop is showing the new sizes, the browser is still showing things correctly. The columns are all different widths now. I have a teams account with 4 total people, the other 3 team members have not updated and their notes still look good and everything is spaced correctly, this version has affected everyone of my notes, it needs to be fixed!!

Version-Issue_022024.pdf version-issue-differences-022124.pdf

• Like 1
  • Level 5

It is very simple: Since the new client does not allow for not updating, the other 3 users will be updated and transferred to the new UI within shortly.

Which does not make it all better, but at least will remove all inconsistencies.

14 hours ago, Steve White said:

Ever since the 10.76.2 on windows update yesterday adding a new table results in it being centered on the screen with limited expandability without scrolling ie not full screen width. Is this a bug or am i missing something. ?

Isn't this just the optimise readability vs fit to window reset that has been talked about extensively on the forums (including in this thread)?

• Like 1
  • Level 5
On 2/21/2024 at 3:54 PM, Phoneman said:

Also the new update changed the default font size, what was a 16 is now a 15, the Windows desktop is showing the new sizes, the browser is still showing things correctly. The columns are all different widths now. I have a teams account with 4 total people, the other 3 team members have not updated and their notes still look good and everything is spaced correctly, this version has affected everyone of my notes, it needs to be fixed!!

Version-Issue_022024.pdf 147.83 kB · 1 download version-issue-differences-022124.pdf 238 kB · 1 download

The upgraded/degraded interface involves a lot of extra padding and a larger font, which plays havoc with existing tables. The new default Sans Serif font is larger in itself, and so to be readable at all is set to 15 points. You can, if you wish, change the text to the previous font (in the drop-down font list), at least for now, on a note-by-note basis. Not much joy, I know.

• Like 2
  • Level 5
16 hours ago, Alexander-BALI said:

But the previous interface looked great, everything worked wonderfully. Now it looks overly enlarged on a 24" monitor 😞

A classic case of fixing something that wasn't broken, IMHO.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1