Unable to open Scannable app after update today on ios 17.3

Go to solution Solved by Mr Forgetful,

Yes that is possible but the scannable app has extra function.

In the app store versionhistorie in 2.7 update 9 hours ago.

When i try to open the app i briefly see a new productlogo.

• Level 5*
4 hours ago, Big Smile said:

I can see the logo for a veru short time but the app doesnt start up.

I have the same problem on 17.2.1.  I’m upgrading now to 17.3 to see if that fixes it.

You aren’t the only one. There’s probably an incompatibility with the beta that released to leave yesterday from Apple and the Scannable one. I tried and uninstall and reinstall, which didn’t work so it this point I think you’re gonna have to kinda just wait till one updates again.

4 hours ago, s2sailor said:

Hard to believe they would release an update that may not work for anyone …. Glad it is not the Evernote app.

It may not be BS's release. It may have shipped and be in the works to go out when Apple pushed a beta release that they didn't perceive coming out at the same time. It's happened with other apps I use quite a few times.

• Level 5

Yes, 2.7 bombs on opening. Bug fix release 🤣

For me not a big loss, I just have it installed to try things when it pops up in the forum. For general use I rely on ScannerPro by readdle.

• Level 5*
11 hours ago, PinkElephant said:

For me not a big loss, I just have it installed to try things when it pops up in the forum. For general use I rely on ScannerPro by readdle.

Fortunately not for me either but I did submit a support ticket with a pointer back to this thread.  I also use Scanner Pro mostly.

• Like 1

Today I tried Scannable and fortunately it worked again! Seems to be some kind of a server change since rhe app did not work yesterday and I did not install a new update

IMG_9048.png

• Thanks 1
  • Level 5*
23 minutes ago, ghon said:

Today I tried Scannable and fortunately it worked again! Seems to be some kind of a server change since rhe app did not work yesterday and I did not install a new update

Fascinating.  Same here.  It works again.

• Level 5

I really like THIS: Who believed it WAS a free app is right. Now it’s a paid app, unless you have an EN account (which of course is a paid account now). Slick move - that’s how it looks.

Probably the bombing was related to it: The server handling the account interaction was not yet available. Just my 5ct …

image.thumb.png.28a5959d235ed415cbd14b2c4e1acac0.png