Really annoying advertising on free plan

Hi guys i am using your product more than 6 years and its moreless okey and i´m satisfied until now. Adverts for premium plans, starting few months more and more be annoying. So i have question i dont need more than i have on my free tarif but i using it almost every working day. There is another possibility pay for remove advertising and have same aplication?

I dont have only me same problem, few my collegues also using your product and have same trouble and is more and more annoying.

If there is no alternative how remove adverts for example i will pay 20€ and no adverts on free plan its for me only one option i will leave your platform and i think will be more like me.

Thanks for answerimage.thumb.png.b773b5dc421492f56d04faab16bff1b5.png

• Level 5*

Hi.  You're using a free product.  The company want you to pay for one of their existing contracts or stop using their resources.  Either way is a win for them...

• Like 1

I know that, but that's why I asked if there was any way to pay to be left alone on the limited free version, which was enough for me until now. If the company's strategy to get rid of all non-paying users. I just wanted to point this out and leave like others to viable alternatives.

• Level 5

Your options are these: You subscribe and be left alone, you stick with Free (which is not meant for sustained use) and accept the nagging, or you leave.

It’s your call, stop asking for this and that. It’s not a buffet, this is served a la carte, without extras.

• Like 1

Meh. It's annoying sure but it's a small price to pay.

I've used the service for free since when it was the only service back in 2010. So I have no complaints if Evernote needs to shut it down. OneNote was in its infancy back then and an extremely inferior product - compared to today when it's simply an inferior product. It's comparable for what I need though and 0365 is prevalent in my industry anyway.

I've been only a basic user: 13.5 years of notes exports to mb not gb. To OP's point I'd be willing to pay $30-40/yr for the basic service that I use but that's likely not cost effective for Evernote. Fair enough.

Sure I could repurpose old notes and I have enough notebooks. That's not really in the spirit of things with a company that's been a good vendor for all of these years. It's been kind of a nostalgic trip, cleaning out the old notes. Some good: notes on kids sports, colleges, and bygone Christmas present ideas. Some not such as the notes on trying to find help for my heroin addict son; I can practically hear the desperation in my writing, or maybe that's just bad memories that are best deleted. 

• Like 4