Evernote phone numbers

Hi there,

Can anyone provide contact numbers for Evernote staff? 

I've tried the press office but they haven't responded. 

If anyone knows who I need to chat with to resolve these issues, that'd be appreciated.

Best,

f.

2 minutes ago, agsteele said:

The contact information is whatever is on the website.

Hi there,

I know about that which Is why I'm asking for contact numbers.

Thanks.

f.

Just now, agsteele said:

If there are no numbers on the website then there is nothing available.

Well that's why I'm asking.

Frankly I find your passive aggressive responses to simple queries unnerving. You could have just not responded. 

There is neither a need or a request to respond. Just something for you to think about in future.

• Evernote Expert

Well I will apologise. I was simply saying that there aren't phone numbers unless they're on the website. Not intended to be aggressive but obviously taken as such. For that you have my apology and no further interaction.

2 hours ago, gazumped said:

-And just to confirm.  If you need to contact Evernote the available options are on the website,  including the links to

https://help.evernote.com/hc/requests/new (subscribers)

https://twitter.com/evernotehelps (anyone)

or mail feedback@evernote.com

There are no user telephone options.

I'm aware of all these options and have exhausted them. If anyone has any number for their offices or staff, that'd be appreciated. 

Best,

f.

42 minutes ago, faq75 said:

I'm aware of all these options and have exhausted them. If anyone has any number for their offices or staff, that'd be appreciated. 

Best,

f.

They do not offer phone support, so that is why you and others do not have/can't find the phone numbers. I don't think that they have ever offered direct phone support. At least not as long as I have been using them, even under old ownership. 

It's actually a common practice these days not to offer that type of support.

All that to say, nobody here in the forums will have the number to share. I'm sure if they did, they would, but they can't share what they don't have.

• Like 2

I'm not asking for phone support. I'm asking if anyone has phone numbers of their offices, listed or unlisted, or executives who work there. It has been more then 20 days and the issues I'm trying to work around are still not being acknowledged or resolved despite uploading videos and logs to their help site. The updates that have been carried out appear to focus on the aesthetics of the software, not the core issues.

Well, guess I'm going to have to fix this myself... 

Well, I just called up their Swiss office and left a message with the person who answered.

I won't go into too much detail but the message was clearly delivered and I hope someone at Evernote can begin fixing these outstanding issues.