Images and PDFs embedded in notes not appearing in Notes shared as web pages

tsnouffer

Idea

Recently (I just noticed this today) EN notes that I share as web pages do not have images appearing in the web page. I ran a handful of tests with new notes today and it seems to be across most if not all of my shared pages. The images and PDFs do appear in my desktop EN app and in the web version of EN. Again, I am talking about images and PDFs in notes shared as a web page. 

Here's an example of one of my test notes created today. It is a note with a handful of small jpgs and some PDFs in it. As of this posting, those images do not appear and the PDFs are not downloadable  in the shared web page version of the note. 

I'm running:

macOS 14.2.1

EN desktop 10.71.2-mac-ddl-public (20240109093604)  Editor: v176.50.1   Service: v1.87.1
Safari 17.2.1

Chrome Version 120.0.6099.234 (Official Build) (x86_64)

EN iOS 10.64.0 (1214952)

Would love to hear about the experience of others with this feature. I've considered syncing delays (it has been hours if not days), old vs new notes (I've tested with note created today), ad blockers, and probably other things I've forgotten. Try it yourself and see how it goes and let me know!

Cheers

3 replies to this idea

• Level 5
On 1/21/2024 at 2:24 AM, select said:

i am experiencing the same issue :/. i really need to get this resolved my employees are not able to work!! please help!

Welcome to the forums. There's another ongoing discussion here, which may be relevant (basically, people are reporting that it gets fixed after contacting Evernote support):