Post the update, I have lost all the notes that I couldnt sync on my app. How to retrieve it. I have lost 3 years worth of notes.

• Level 5*

Hi. Please share your device / OS & Evernote version numbers and provide more details - does Evernote still run but shows no notes?  Have you tried ;signing in to the Web version?

Tell us more about your so far used environment (Operation system, EN version). If you have lost content of local notebooks you may retrieve them only by (re-)installing the older (Legacy) version of EN, export notebook's content to ENEX files and import them into the actual version. 

Hi. I have a similar problem. My iPhone XR was reset and all data was cleared.  After I restore my iPhone and log in to Evernote app, I found that all notes are missing.  How can I restore my notes.

• Level 5

The notes are not missing, they are on the server. And you likely just misspelled your user name, and created a new account instead of logging into the existing one.

Log out of any account you may have open. On logging in make sure there are no typos in the user name.