Can Grammarly be used in Evernote?

I think this has been asked in the forums but not for a few years.

Can Grammarly be used within Evernote? If yes, how? If no, is it planned?

Or it a really good spelling/grammar checker available? I know I have enabled "Check spelling as I type" but we're in 2024, why is there not a grammar checker too?

Am I asking too much of Evernote? There seems to be a huge amount of development with things like AI etc, but why not one of the most basic yet powerful features not introduced?

If there IS a grammar checker in Evernote, please accept my apologies and tell me how LOL

Thanks

Daz

• Like 1
1 hour ago, PinkElephant said:

1st wrong place to ask, this is a Grammetly issue.

2nd AFAIK it is available since half a year or so. Don’t use it myself, can’t tell.

I didn't know that. Evernote is about the only app that Grammarly doesn't work in so I assumed it was an Evernote issue. Burn me at the stake LOL

• Level 5

There was an exchange between another user and the forum crowd back then. It turned out Grammarly had to adapt something (no idea what) to make it work.

In case it stopped again, you probably contact better them than EN support.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, PinkElephant said:

There was an exchange between another user and the forum crowd back then. It turned out Grammarly had to adapt something (no idea what) to make it work.

In case it stopped again, you probably contact better them than EN support.

I saw some of the old posts on here from a few years ago, I was hoping there would have been some movement with it but obviously not. Damn LOL

8 hours ago, DazD said:

I think this has been asked in the forums but not for a few years.

Can Grammarly be used within Evernote? If yes, how? If no, is it planned?

Or it a really good spelling/grammar checker available? I know I have enabled "Check spelling as I type" but we're in 2024, why is there not a grammar checker too?

Am I asking too much of Evernote? There seems to be a huge amount of development with things like AI etc, but why not one of the most basic yet powerful features not introduced?

If there IS a grammar checker in Evernote, please accept my apologies and tell me how LOL

Thanks

Daz

I use Grammarly in EN works on the Desktop App.  If you Have Grammarly Installed on your Device it works in all Apps, You can exclude any you do not want it to work in.  It has been working again for around a year.

• Like 1

I believe the current state is that it works in Windows and does not work on the Mac.  Both Grammarly and Evernote point at each other about this Mac issue.  Sure wish they would talk to each other about it.