How can I creating a iPhone shortcut to open specific note?

Can you help? I tried to create a shortcut to open the specific note for my iPhone. Tried a couple of times but not been able to do it. Appreciate any tips how I can create this? Thanks, John

8 hours ago, John G 415 said:

Can you help? I tried to create a shortcut to open the specific note for my iPhone. Tried a couple of times but not been able to do it. Appreciate any tips how I can create this? Thanks, John

You can do this.

I was able to create a mail message to myself on my desktop and place a link to the note (Note | Copy Internal Link | App Link) from Evernote Desktop in the email.

On the iPhone, I was able to copy or open that link in Gmail. Opening the links started Evernote to the home page if Evernote was not open, and if Evernote was open, it opened the link to the note it pointed to.  As an additional hack, you might be able to do the open (which would guarantee that Evernote was open), a time delay, then a second open to ensure you get to the page.

You can also get the App Link URI straight on the iPhone, but I have not tried that.  It won't be by using the menu item that gets a Note Link as that gives a URL pointing to the web.  The blue + will let you add a note link to a page which has an edit function that should let you then get the Evernote URI to copy & paste into an Apple Short which uses Open URL (from Safari).  On first run, you will have to give it permission to open Evernote.

I hope this helps.