Nobody is responding to ticket - Upgraded from Evernote Plus to Professional on 29th December - Not getting reflected in account and asking me to pay again

I have alrady purchased Evernote Professional on 29th December (INV17274294), but it's not getting reflected. It has moved me back to free user from Evernote Plus user and asking me to upgrade to Evernote Plus again.

Why should I make payment again when I have already purchased Pro subscription?

Evernote2.png

• Level 5*

I make it about 3 working days from 29 December until now.  Support were already very busy before the holidays.  It may also take them a little while to work out what happened with your subscription.  I'm sure you will hear from them as soon as possible,  but it may take several days.

• 3 weeks later...

Looks like the whole support team is filled up with MF's.

These a**h**es doesn't even know how to handle things.

First I purchased professional subscription on Dec 29, which they downgraded to free.

Then I purchased Personal again on top of that on Jan 13 as it was hampering my work. And now these bloody f**kers have again downgraded to Free account.

I have already made the payment twice.

You guys are pathetic and should be ashamed of yourselves.

image.thumb.png.ee4c0a5fec5dd864992a7305f266ab8a.png

image.thumb.png.d8527a4b53728899e4dd91b7d833e052.png

These illiterate people were supposed to revert back the payment which I made for professional account purchase on December 29th, 2023.

But, they have downgraded my personal purchase on Jan 13, 2024 also to a free account.

Such imbeciles.

Evernote Support Team (Evernote Help and Learning)

Jan 25, 2024, 18:13 GMT+1

Hello Sparsh,

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

I’ve gone ahead and processed a refund for the December 29 payment as per your request. The funds will be available to you in accordance with the policies of your financial institution. It may take longer if your bank is located outside of the United States.

If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Warm regards,

Evernote Support Team
Help & Learning | Youtube | Forums