I went to take the survey and found that it is asking if we have noticed improvements (in V10) in recent months - basically since BS started improving things.  

But I was using legacy up until the last month or so and can't compare V10 1/23 to V10 1/24.

What I can say however is that before, I didn't like using V10, especially the Android version 18 months ago when I tested it.  It seemed slow and buggy.

Now since I got pushed onto V10 I really like it.  I think that it has matured into a good product. 

Thanks BS!  Product rocks! 

Now I would love it if you can find a way to offer a more affordable subscription level.  As noted before.  Sliding scale with low income proof or reduced but workable feature set level for those who have smaller budgets. 

Cheers

• Like 4
  • Level 5
6 minutes ago, SWSL said:

I went to take the survey and found that it is asking if we have noticed improvements (in V10) in recent months - basically since BS started improving things.  

But I was using legacy up until the last month or so and can't compare V10 1/23 to V10 1/24.

What I can say however is that before, I didn't like using V10, especially the Android version 18 months ago when I tested it.  It seemed slow and buggy.

Now since I got pushed onto V10 I really like it.  I think that it has matured into a good product. 

Thanks BS!  Product rocks! 

Now I would love it if you can find a way to offer a more affordable subscription level.  As noted before.  Sliding scale with low income proof or reduced but workable feature set level for those who have smaller budgets. 

Cheers

As you may know, it's basically other users in these forums. For reaching Evernote directly: feedback@evernote.com.

• Like 1

Interestingly, I got a survey, but all it asked about was whether I know about and use checklists and tasks. I wonder how many different surveys they are doing? 🤔 

• Like 1

Anyway, the survey prompted me to consider and I wanted to put something positive out on the forum.  If they see it, fine.   Don't want to just complain all the time!  

Interesting that the surveys vary from user to user.  Mine asked about a dozen things.  Speed, interface, etc.  Noted improvements over the last 3 or 6 months, I forget. 

• Like 3