Evernote Beta Desktop has stopped working. How do we export our content with the web app?

I understand Evernote has to made decision to abandon Linux support for business reasons. But for us Linux users who relied on your Beta desktop app that stopped working today, could you please post a how-to guide so that we can export our content via the web app to a solution that does still support Linux? I've subscribed to Evernote for quite a while now, even at the recent massive price increase, and to leave users like me stuck would be unethical.

image.png.b9cbc33b839f6b234ddb4d7e4b1d3a04.png

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, JDG Lab said:

I understand Evernote has to made decision to abandon Linux support for business reasons. But for us Linux users who relied on your Beta desktop app that stopped working today, could you please post a how-to guide so that we can export our content via the web app to a solution that does still support Linux? I've subscribed to Evernote for quite a while now, even at the recent massive price increase, and to leave users like me stuck would be unethical.

image.png.b9cbc33b839f6b234ddb4d7e4b1d3a04.png

You can’t export from the web.  You will need to install the windows or Mac desktop software somewhere and export from there.  Has the Linux version completely stopped working?  I’m assuming it has an export function and maybe at least the export still works??