How to reach somebody to get an invoice copy?

Well, the taxman here wants proof that I paid for Evernote in 2021.

The web interface shows only the last 24 months invoices so I am trying to reach somebody from Evernote to get a copy of my invoice.

Problem is: how to reach somebody? I get into an endless loop of help web pages, but the only thing I need is a human being somewhere.

Any suggestion?

• Level 5

Oh, thanks, good advise - just downloaded my last 2 invoices - the taxman might ask, after all.

You need to contact support about it. Unfortunately support waiting time is quite long at the moment, we have reports of 10 days and up. Use this link, choose Billing & Payments as ticket type. I wish you have a patient taxman 😉 

• Like 1

I have the same problem: How to get an invoice for my annual payment? In my account I see a link "Rechnung" (which means invoice) but the link does not work. I get no access to open and print the invoice. TBildschirmfoto2023-11-22um17_05_23.thumb.png.20984cd914d3cbf46bf186b364251dd4.pnghe same problem every year without any support or solution.

I see no chance to reach a support seeing away from FAQs and this forum. There is no hotline, no chat possibility, no e-mail-address, no postal address. When I choose the help & training button I am always directed to the FAQs but there is no solution. As this problems exits for years I cannot understand why it is not being solved.

On 11/15/2023 at 10:16 PM, PinkElephant said:

Oh, thanks, good advise - just downloaded my last 2 invoices - the taxman might ask, after all.

You need to contact support about it. Unfortunately support waiting time is quite long at the moment, we have reports of 10 days and up. Use this link, choose Billing & Payments as ticket type. I wish you have a patient taxman 😉 

This e-mail link directs me to the login to my account. That's it.

• Level 5*
8 minutes ago, Andolino111 said:

This e-mail link directs me to the login to my account. That's it.

This is what I received.  It’s not an invoice but probably good enough for taxes.

Evernote

Your Evernote subscription has been paid.

Your Evernote subscription has been paid on 08/24/2023 in the amount of $129.99. A charge from Evernote will appear on your next statement.

Thank you for choosing Evernote.

View Billing Information

What happens if I follow the link:

On the MacBook Pro: I have to login, type in user name and password, find the stairs to confirm that I am no robot, then I am directed to the login, type in username and password a second time, then I am directed to the start view of my Evernote account. Next??

On my iPhone 15 : I have to login, type in user name and password, find the traffic lights, motorcycles and hydrant, then I am re-directed to the login, do the same procedure a second time and then I am welcomed by a Evernote page which recommends to upgrade from" Evernote Personal" to "Evernote Professional". Why should I upgrade to "Professional" when there is not even a professional support from Evernote?