Problem with Sync not working

Hello, I have used Evernote since years and never had a problem with it till now - I've always been on a free plan.

So I reset my computer and setup the OS again and installed Evernote like I always do, the other instance of it is on my mobile phone in the app.

My Desktop App currently has around 400 Notes with the latest being of 2021 - while my mobile app has 652 with the latest being of today/yesterday.

So there is clearly a problem with the sync, but I can't really understand why that is.

I already tried uninstalling and reinstalling, logging in and out again, but it just does not change.

Has anyone else this problem or knows how to fix it?

Thank you!

I've also had problems with sync over the last few days as reported in my other post, I thought it was my side but obviously not, I've found it takes around 24 hours for the web app to sync to the server after changes made with my desktop app

14 hours ago, kordu said:

I have version 10.65.3, and synchronization is not working.

@Federico Simionato « let's get him this message. @kordu you are probably going to be asked to send your logs (open Evernote, menu Help, Activity Logs) in a DM to Federico. You could choose to do so ahead of that request with a line or 2 explaing what version you use and that the problem is still there and that he asked you personally if 10.65.3 fixed it.

• Like 1

I have a problem with one notebook that is not syncing to my new iPad. I have Evernote iOS version 10.58.0 on the iPad, and on my iPhone 15 10.57.2. I have one notebook that syncs to my desktop and iPhone but does not show up on my iPad. This is the first time I've had this issue.