Locked out from my Account

• Evernote Expert

The support team is under significant pressure at the moment.  Answers take 10-14 days.

I presume you didn't keep the emergency codes in a safe and accessible place ;)  Also, you don't have access to the 2FA app on your old cell phone.

Your only option is to wait for the support response. Without the emergency codes provided when you registered for 2FA you are stuck waiting for support.

• Level 5*
2 hours ago, agsteele said:

The support team is under significant pressure at the moment.

Has Evernote provided any insight into what the cause of the support backlog is? Is it v10 new user issues, cost complaints or some true technical issues? I’m not seeing that many technical issues on the forum, so I’m curious as to what is causing the support pressure?

• Evernote Expert
8 minutes ago, s2sailor said:

Has Evernote provided any insight into what the cause of the support backlog is? Is it v10 new user issues, cost complaints or some true technical issues? I’m not seeing that many technical issues on the forum, so I’m curious as to what is causing the support pressure?

I've no insight. Sorry.

• Level 5

That’s what they wrote on the help website. You can read anything and nothing into it - if you take my 5ct, they just „relocated“ the support team.

If I take my thinking a bit further, BS was AFAIK responsible for coding and operating the Italian Covid App. They probably build a massive structure to support it, under a lot of pressure. Now the Covid tracking is not needed any more, so they probably have more staff than work to nourish them. I wouldn‘t be surprised if they switched employees from such employment to support the EN customers, and made the team that has been running support until recently redundant.

But it‘s just my 5ct, so don‘t take it for a dollar.

About the pressure I can tell more: The releases of the last months seem to have hit the download sites without a QA function looking at them first. We had glitches that nobody needed to „find“ - they were so obvious that they were hard to avoid in normal use. If there would be a standard process to check and liberate new releases, these would not have happened.

Many users will decide to contact support about it.

image.thumb.png.062b654c2d4bd8c5b1d0e3920ea6f2a9.png