Evernote after most recent update 10.64.3 Does not let user to move window, resize or minimize!

After version 10.64.3 User can't move around, resize or minimize the Evernote, it only stocks full screen and you can't do any thing with it!!! this is a highly urgent bug which requires to be addressed immediately 

Currently on my laptop

10.64.3-win-ddl-public (20231016152524)
Editor: v176.15.0
Service: v1.76.1

I had noted last week after an EN Windows app update that once again when I double click on a note to open it in its' own window that it would only open on my #2 monitor and this is when the main EN window is NOT in full screen mode but only a partial screen.  For several versions having EN in a partial window (less than full screen) would open the note window on the same monitor as the main EN window.  So this was a surprise but I was still able to drag the window back to my laptop screen from monitor #2.

Reading this thread today, I tested it again and sure enough it was still happening.  I was surprised because I thought I had closed Evernote on Friday for the weekend using the menu File\ "Quit Evernote" option. 

So I immediately quit EN using that method and now when I start EN the partial window technique is working again to have a note window open on the same monitor.

However, I think this is a behavior EN needs to fix.

• Level 5*
2 minutes ago, Carl-L-ND said:

However, I think this is a behavior EN needs to fix.

Hi.  Thanks for the background,  but if you would like to see this fixed,  you (and everyone else affected) should report the issue to Support. 

This is usually the point at which everyone groans and points out how slow the process is,  but the choices are:  don't report it and hope that Support will maybe decide to do something about this - if even they are actually aware that some users find it a problem:

Or report it yourself and give Evernote some direct feedback about why you find this an issue.  Evernote can ask questions if they need to,  and can ask you for a copy of your device log to see exactly what's happening when things go wrong.  

2 minutes ago, gazumped said:

Hi.  Thanks for the background,  but if you would like to see this fixed,  you (and everyone else affected) should report the issue to Support. 

This is usually the point at which everyone groans and points out how slow the process is,  but the choices are:  don't report it and hope that Support will maybe decide to do something about this - if even they are actually aware that some users find it a problem:

Or report it yourself and give Evernote some direct feedback about why you find this an issue.  Evernote can ask questions if they need to,  and can ask you for a copy of your device log to see exactly what's happening when things go wrong.  

I had thought it had been reported.  Can't find the other thread this was discussed in atm.  My comments were to enlighten the OP about the ongoing EN behavior and the work around and to confirm the quit/restart method as a short term work around for their issue.

• Like 1
  • 5 months later...

I had the same issue. I restarted Windows Explorer, restarted EN, tried to use the context menu with Alt+Space, tried to use the context menu with right click on the taskbar, tried to use Windows key + arrow key and many other means with no avail.

Then I pushed F11 (toggle full screen) and tadam, it worked.  🙂