Note Content Deleted not by user

• Level 5*
21 hours ago, ben buffington said:

why content just randomly disappears?

It generally does not.  Are you a subscriber?  What devices / OS's / Evernote versions do you use;  and under exactly what circumstances did this data apparently disappear?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Level 5*

"Latest version" doesn't mean much for OS or Evernote - apps can sometimes be misleading about the availability of updates.  Please quote actual numbers.  And "simply disappeared?"  Again - were you watching it vanish as you entered new data / unable to find something you know you made a note of after a search...?

It's all academic I guess if you already fixed this yourself.  Please include as much info as possible if this happens again...

• Level 5

For the record, I've been working on a long, complicated note as we prepared for a car purchase. Yesterday I realized that there were at least two points in the note where the text had been scrambled so as to be almost unrecognizable. I recovered both parts from Note History, so it's OK now, but I do plan to DM @Federico Simionato with the note's information. Somehow stuff like this is continuing to happen