My account was hacked! The SID phrase of the crypto wallet was stolen

• Level 5*

Hi.  You should probably remove your email address from this public forum to avoid further security issues. (See the three dots menu at top right to edit the post.)

If you require a conversation with Evernote,  that would start by you contacting Support - this is a mainly user-supported forum,  and Evernote may not see this post for weeks.

While Evernote is -AFAIK- completely secure,  they do have some online information which might help - What to do if you suspect unauthorized access to your Evernote account

• Like 2
  • Level 5

1) Nobody will contact you, you need to contact support.

2) In general NEVER use a cloud service to store crypto wallets or related information. EN is a cloud based service …

3) From your post I take it that account security was not up to the level necessary even for normal personal information. Strong and unique password ? 2FA enabled ? Hackers are known to use stolen credentials (from other services) and try them on other accounts. If they are lucky, you see the consequences.

4) Whatever happens now, if the crypto information was already used, nobody here or with EN can bring you the coins back. It‘s a criminal offense, so think about contacting your local police.

• Like 3

(Most likely) not having 2FA enabled and posting their account email in a public forum (come at me hackers!) and saving crypto access details un-encrypted and then blaming the theft on Evernote employees? Ouch all around I guess.

• Like 3