Seems like the end of Evernote as we know it

It is sad to see that Evernote has decided a path on their own. And head in a direction on their own. Trying to be everything at once, and forgetting what it was good at. Once you succeed doing what you are doing, it will be the end of a once very useful software. Thanks for everything. So long...

R.I.P Evernote, you were once loved. But since you changed your character, you have forgotten those who loved you and lost yourself.

• 2 weeks later...

Found a great free alternative to Evernote. You should check it out too!! Notion is free has many plugins. Sure you can stick to evernote and maybe wait sometime for whatever features be implemented. Notion has everything I need now. But if you are willing to try something new you might actually like it. I see forums with former users of evernote switching on the web, the fallout is real. Good luck with the new features and remaining users.  Thanks for the affirmation! Cancelled my premium. So long guys :D 

• Haha 4
  • Level 5
On 9/15/2023 at 1:01 PM, greenteatree said:

It is sad to see that Evernote has decided a path on their own. And head in a direction on their own. Trying to be everything at once, and forgetting what it was good at. Once you succeed doing what you are doing, it will be the end of a once very useful software. Thanks for everything. So long...

R.I.P Evernote, you were once loved. But since you changed your character, you have forgotten those who loved you and lost yourself.

6 hours ago, greenteatree said:

Found a great free alternative to Evernote. You should check it out too!! Notion is free has many plugins. Sure you can stick to evernote and maybe wait sometime for whatever features be implemented. Notion has everything I need now. But if you are willing to try something new you might actually like it. I see forums with former users of evernote switching on the web, the fallout is real. Good luck with the new features and remaining users.  Thanks for the affirmation! Cancelled my premium. So long guys :D 

Evidently Evernote should consult individual users for exact instructions on what to do, instead of taking "a path of their own." Evernote 10 has everything I need now. (Oh no! I expressed a differing opinion! I must be paid fanboy! Oh no!) This would be about the 3,478th brand-new discovery of Notion reported in these forums. A free app that has all needed features (as plugins) is a hobby, not a business. But whatever, it'll no doubt last forever. So long, guy. 😄😁🤣

• Like 2