All my data gone.. :(

Hey guys,

I've been with Evernote since 2014 and was using the free version, creating uncountable notes. After the last update, I somehow got logged out of both my devices..

After reseting my password, all my notes were gone, but I can still see that it was my account from 2014.

Does anyone know if there's a chance I can get my data back? As I was using the free version, I don't think, I can directly contact the CS of Evernote.

I'm really desperate and it would mean the world to me if someone could help here x_x

Thank you very much in advance. ;o

Or, since you're desperate, you could upgrade to a paid account temporarily to get access to support, and then revert to free once support (hopefully) gets you back access and resolves the issue.    With the paid account, you should also gain also  access to the web client regardless of how many other devices Evernote thinks you are using.  Hopefully, your notes will be there waiting for you to access them via the web.

Good luck,

Vinnie

BTW, here's a response by @PinkElephant to another user who is having a similar issue that could guide you:

Edited by VincentC
Update response...

Chat has not been active for a while because of the volume of support requests.  Best to file a support request now and get in the queue.  You should get an electronic acknowledgement with an ID number pretty quickly, and then an email followup 24 - 48 hours later.

Vinnie

• Level 5*
45 minutes ago, Chenowa said:

I just logged into my account for the first time in weeks

Your data won't be 'gone' - it's still there somewhere;  you just lost access temporarily.  If you're a subscriber,  contact Support (that's not us).  They can trace your account and hopefully reconnect you.  https://help.evernote.com/hc/requests/new for email.  or Settings > Support via a phone.