Where can I find Older version of Mac apps

Go to solution Solved by agsteele,

First you force me to do an upgrade (e.g app doesn't start unless i upgrade it) then you tell me that the updated App won't run on the OS version I'm using...then you don't even support/publish previous versions so we can rollback and use what we paid for.. very nice..almost brilliant.

• Like 1
  • Level 5

@ary222ary Who is talking about fairness ? EN has deprecated the legacy clients 3 years ago. It is perfectly OK they stopped offering a link 2.5 years later.

You can still find it on the web. But keep in mind it is all server based. Once the syncing stops, because the old database is not compatible any more, the legacy clients are useless.

• Evernote Expert
On 9/5/2023 at 1:13 PM, oszkari said:

First you force me to do an upgrade (e.g app doesn't start unless i upgrade it) then you tell me that the updated App won't run on the OS version I'm using...then you don't even support/publish previous versions so we can rollback and use what we paid for.. very nice..almost brilliant.

We're mostly other users here. So we can sympathise but we can't change anything for you. 

We've pointed to where you can download the older versions and outlined the challenges of not upgrading. Meanwhile, if your OS doesn't support v10 you can, instead, use the web client. 

• Like 1