Someone send me an work chat and I did not receive email notification?

I have two Evernote accounts, and my friend send work chat to two two of my accounts. And my account one received email whose title reads”You received a chat in Evernote” but my Account B did not receive email. My email is not blocking anything.

• Level 5*

Hi.  Work chat is being retired in October but it should still work - ironically I got an email today that I had a work chat and couldn't work out who it was from.  The chat screen was empty when Evernote started.  Turns out it was from Evernote telling me that Work Chat was being retired...  The actual chat turned up on my 'phone,  but not on the web or installed Windows desktop versions.

I'd suggest checking your mobile in case you have the same experience.  If the chat is not there,  contact support!

Use Work Chat to send messages

6 hours ago, gazumped said:

The actual chat turned up on my 'phone,  but not on the web or installed Windows desktop versions.

6 hours ago, PinkElephant said:

It opened OK only on the desktop app.

These two sentences seems contradictory? Gazumped says the work chat shows up on phone but not on desktop version while pink elephant says the work chat only opened ok on phone.

I have two accounts and only one received the Evernote workchat retire email notification. Why the second account didn’t receive anything? And I used my account A(the one that received the email notification  to send  workchat to account B and account B will not receive the workchat email notification that talks about receiving workchat from account A

Why gazumped is level5*

and pink elephants is level5 without * 

what’s the difference?

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, Pichuuu said:

what’s the difference?

I'm older?  ;)

Don't see the point in worrying over much about Chat if it's closing in a matter of weeks.  Evernote has been working on backend issues of syncing and storage which may have affected it intermittently - if you're having trouble with stuff in Chat that you need to archive,  please reach out to Support;  otherwise - don't use chat!

11 hours ago, PinkElephant said:

I count 2, 1 missing. And actually I don’t care.

Don’t understand this sentence. What do you mean by “counting 2”? (Do you mean you also have 2 account?) and “one missing”( Do you mean only one account receive workchat retire email from Evernote? And the other account didn’t receive the work chat email just like me?)

12 hours ago, gazumped said:

I'm older?  ;)

Don’t understand what you mean by older? Why your Level5 has Asterisk ?  What’s difference between Level5* and Level5?

I don’t see Level5* in the above link?

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, Pichuuu said:

Don’t understand what you mean by older?

Do you not have old people where you are?  It was perhaps a bad joke,  but I actually have no idea why I got a star.  I also used to be a 'guru' and now I'm not.

Unless you have an actual technical issue we can help with,  can we consider this thread closed?

You can read about the closure plans for Chat here - https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/articles/18150451465107-We-are-retiring-Work-Chat