Forced Update Now Auto-Crashes On Login

Had a forced update today. Now, whenever I attempt to restart and login, there is a in-escapable crash that occurs rendering Evernote unusable. Given the recent price increase for service, this is poor form. Error message below. Have attempted a restart and reinstall. 

image.png.98f597c1eed1c6564b60c41c9ee92473.png

• Level 5*

Hi.  Device?  Windows version?  Last known Evernote version?  You could try a 'full' uninstall and reinstall using Revo Uninstaller Free which clears out registry and other entries that a Windows uninstall doesn't usually touch...

I've had this issue since version 10.55.1-win, the only cure I had was to re-install version 10.48-5-win. I'm running Windows 7 and have every MS Update installed. I've also used Revo Uninstaller to remove the failed Evernote installation every single time but it does not cure the issue. It will only remove the OFFENDING update. 

I was forced this evening to install 10.60, The update requester could not be cancelled and the result was the same, failure to load and requesting a specific library in a directory that does not exist. I e-mailed Evernote Support when I first encountered this problem (Jan 2023) as of yet (Aug 2023) I'm still waiting for a reply and a fix.

No wounder people are seriously considering alternatives, I know I am. 

• Level 5*
5 hours ago, akira1701 said:

I e-mailed Evernote Support when I first encountered this problem

If you didn't get a ticket number by now it was the wrong address.  Subscribers can raise support queries here - https://help.evernote.com/hc/requests/new and all users here - https://twitter.com/evernotehelps - feedback options are available too feedback@evernote.com. 

Sadly you need a new OS or a new note-taking app.  Legacy (if you can find an installer file) is not an option,  neither is blocking updates.