Get a debug glitch everytime I open evernote

• Level 5*

I know Samsung have their own version of Android which may be part of the problem - if it's not the same thing,  try a download from Google Play?  (Uninstall whatever you have on the phone now first!)

• Thanks 1
  • Evernote Expert

I think that this Client Debug error had been reported by other Samsung users. 

My sense, in general, is that the new flip phones don't work well with Evernote. My guess is that the changes made by Samsung to Android to get the flip stuff working clashes with Evernote's way of doing stuff.

You might like to review the Android discussions to see what solutions others have found .

Otherwise submit a support ticket.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Level 5
5 hours ago, agsteele said:

You might like to review the Android discussions to see what solutions others have found .

This. Go to https://discussion.evernote.com/forums/forum/718-evernote-for-android-issues-versions-100-and-above/. The only solution will be to update to v. 10.53.1, which has been released to the Play Store and should hopefully address this. But it is up to Google who sees it and when--I haven't been able to get it yet in the southern U.S.

EDIT: If you're confident in your technical proficiency, you can try the workaround to get the update described in this post in another thread:

• Level 5

Got it too, and found that whereas I'd edited a note this morning and had to save/sync three times before the edits actually were retained, this time edits at the same place on the same note were synced the first time. Hoping it stays that way.... Did not have the debug glitch or other crashes, so hope those are fixed as well.