Mail " Verify your Evernote account"

Hello, 
several times a day I receive emails with the title "Verify your Evernote account" from the address noreply@account.evernote.com
indicating that :

We have noticed an attempt to connect to Evernote. For your security, we have blocked new connections to your account until we can verify that it is really you.

You should check your account on the same device as the one you have just logged on to.

When I connect myself to my evernote, I don't see any new devices that have had access to my information.
But this message is very disturbing in the long run.

Am I the only one to experience this?

Thank you

• Level 5*
19 hours ago, gneko said:

Am I the only one to experience this?

AFAIK at the moment - yes.  What's your device / OS / Evernote version,  and how are you connecting to the network?  WiFi / phone / wired?

• Evernote Expert

If there have been attempts to connect they may have been unsuccesful and, therefore, no devices logged.

As ever the advice is to reset your password to something unique to you and Evernote and enable two-factor authentication. Best to use an authentication app rather than SMS.  I believe that SMS authentication will be deprecated this come Autumn.

AFAIK at the moment - yes.  What's your device / OS / Evernote version,  and how are you connecting to the network?  WiFi / phone / wired?

use android phone with the app , and linux on compter with chromium.

Log with the google account link