What happened to Plus?

I was recently told that my Plus subscription would go from $35 to $50 per year, and that's fine. But when I go to renew, Plus isn't an option. I can't justify $100 a year, but I'd like to keep the features I have. Am I out of luck? Thanks for any help in advance.

• Level 5*

Hi.  There's been no official announcement that Plus has been discontinued (AFAIK) so this may be a billing error.  You'd need to contact Support to resolve it though - we're mainly other users here.  Try https://help.evernote.com/hc/requests/new and choose 'billing' as the query type*.

If the worst happens you'll be able to downgrade to free and continue access to your notes through 2 devices and with lower account limits for size and upload capacity.

* I'm assuming you're renewing directly with Evernote.  If you use another web store please check with them.

• Level 5

Since I hold my subscription through the AppStore: Doesn‘t it renew automatically ? I get a notification for all subs 4 weeks in advance. If I don‘t take action, the subscription then goes into the next year by itself.

• 2 weeks later...

I got a notification that my auto renew for Plus didn't go through, which was because my credit card had changed in the intervening time and I had forgotten to update that. So I went to try to renew Plus ,and the option didn't exist. I have tried to open tickets for help twice and so far received no assistance. I'm getting really frustrated.

• Level 5
1 hour ago, MsFenriss said:

So I went to try to renew Plus ,and the option didn't exist.

From https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/articles/209005867:

As of early April 2018, Evernote Plus is no longer available for purchase. As of July 2021, Evernote Premium is no longer available for purchase. To get more features than Evernote Free provides, upgrade to Evernote Personal or Professional. Note: Current Plus and Premium subscribers will maintain their subscription as long as their subscription remains active.