Normal Text font sizes now reverting randomly

Since I like a large font (30 pt) in my notes, and Evernote doesn't offer a general option to change the default font size for new notes (wish you would!), I always adjust the "Normal Text" format in each individual note so it's 30 pt. Except recently, at the same time when Evernote started rolling out the AI Cleanup updates, various notes with the adjusted Normal Text font started reverting to small text - for either the entire note or else parts of it. This also varies depending on which of my devices (iPhone, iPad mini, or laptop) I'm using to access Evernote. This isn't associated with me using the AI Cleanup function, as I haven't been using that. 

• Like 1
  • Level 5*

Hi.  You need to opt-in to use the AI feature anyway,  so that's not the cause.  I don't know why text would revert back to a smaller size without that style being applied intentionally...  what's your OS and Evernote version?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Level 5

Yes, we have observed that a workaround we used to post recently stopped working.

It seems we can’t set the standard text style in a note to another general setting any more, save the note and then duplicate it to get a new note with the modified settings. The new note now seems to revert to the original standard text style, set by default in the app somewhere.

If this is a bug or was changed intentionally we can’t know.

An option to set the standard text style to user defined settings would probably be welcomed by many users (personally I don’t need it, but I see the value of it, for example for users with accessibility issues).