• Level 5*
On 7/16/2023 at 10:24 AM, info@drycoatingcompany.nl said:

I am really baffled.

Hi.  At what?  The email I received explained that the new owners wanted to put the company on a firm footing and develop new features in the future.  They therefore put up prices so they had funds to do so.  There have been many other posts on the topic,  which boil down to:  if you think Evernote is worth it at the new price,  please stay on.  If you don't,  there's the option to revert to the 'free' level while you look for an alternative.

4 hours ago, gazumped said:

Hi.  At what?  The email I received explained that the new owners wanted to put the company on a firm footing and develop new features in the future.  They therefore put up prices so they had funds to do so.  There have been many other posts on the topic,  which boil down to:  if you think Evernote is worth it at the new price,  please stay on.  If you don't,  there's the option to revert to the 'free' level while you look for an alternative.

Wouldn't it be something if BMW doubled the price to do more innovations in the future

• Level 5

And ?

Nobody is forcing you to buy anything, so don’t play the victim.

The difference is that some people may go beyond their possibilities to buy an expensive car. You will hardly be overwhelmed by the price of a plain coffee per week for an EN subscription.

If you don’t find enough value, move on. By your use of a company mail address I assume you are a commercial user. This evaluation of what you get when you decide to buy should be your daily business - any mimimi about how unfair the world is with raising prices is probably vanishing from your head once you start to write your OWN invoices.

• Level 5*

PS Please don't post more than once about a given topic - I deleted one post that hadn't yet had a response but this query still comes up twice 

https://discussion.evernote.com/forums/topic/146778-does-anyone-have-a-tip-for-a-alternative-product-after-huge-price-increase-of-evernote/

https://discussion.evernote.com/forums/topic/146788-price-increase/