Please stop the Incessant trial pop-ups

I understand you need to run a business, but nearly every single time I open my app, I have to click out of a pop-up TWICE. Please stop. I'm beginning to hate using your app. 

• Like 1
  • Evernote Expert

You don't say which version of the Evernote app you are using. Is this an invitation to move to a paid subscription plan? If so, select Skip Trial. If it is an invitation to update your application then that might be the best way forward.

• Level 5

Free users should not love to use the app based on the Free plan. They should love it enough to subscribe to finally get rid of the nagging.

It may be difficult to balance this goal with user expectations.

On the other hand the EN Free plan is extremely generous. Many other apps you can only use for a counted number of notes, or a defined period of time before you need to subscribe, or the account is reduced to read only status.

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...
On 7/9/2023 at 8:47 AM, agsteele said:

You don't say which version of the Evernote app you are using. Is this an invitation to move to a paid subscription plan? If so, select Skip Trial. If it is an invitation to update your application then that might be the best way forward.

Clicking out of it is fine. It's the fact you have to do it daily.

And something else new I noticed just in the last 6 months - while this window (to skip trial) is open, Evernote actually consumes 24% CPU usage. It's specifically that, because, upon clicking skip trial, the CPU usage goes back down to expected levels. I don't mean closing the app, I mean clicking skip trial - this notification for whatever reason consumes a quarter of my  i7 CPU.

• Like 2