Anybody finding more or less continuous "not responding"?

I don't know if Windows upgraded or Evernote Upgraded, but never happened before. Now i launch Evernote, and it is frozen, does not respond to any click.  Windows brings up a window, "Window is not responding - Relaunch or Wait".  "Wait" does not help. Have selected relaunch a few times. Evernote does relaunch, the window comes up again. It still does not respond to any mouse click and that message from Windows OS about "not responding" comes up again.

Is there anything more that i can do? Trapped/blocked on any further use of Evernote.

• Level 5*

Hi.  What version of Windows?  7 & 8 are no longer supported by Microsoft or Electron (the app that hosts Evernote).  You should still be able to access notes via Evernote.com

May be a failed update, maybe a corrupted registry entry in Windows, or any number of other things...  If this were happening to me, I would completely uninstall Evernote with the help of an uninstall program to make sure you get everything, then download a new copy from the website and reinstall.  I've had this issue plenty of times with other Windows apps, and this often fixes it.  

Good luck.

Vinnie