Account deactivated. Contact your admin.

My Teams account is deactivated, and I'm not able to log in to reactivate the account.  Whenever I try to log in, it says "account deactivated.  Contact your admin."  It seems to be stuck in a loop.  I reached out to Evernote a week ago, and no one has contacted me back.

• Level 5

You are a Teams user, or you are the Admin of a Teams account ?

Because Teams is not for using it as a single user, Teams accounts are for multiple users, and they have an Admin.

So if you are a user, contact your Admin.

If you are the Admin, you should have access to Teams support. You say you reached out, and haven't heard back: Did you receive a confirmation email, with a ticket number ? If not, no ticket was created.

If yes, you can send me the ticket number via Direct Message, and I will see what I can do about it.

• 3 weeks later...

At this moment I can't access my account. EN asks me to change the password, I follow the procedure but he tells me that the account is "inactive." I can not do anything else. I have not had security notices or anything similar. I have the double authentication factor activated.

I have contacted by mail with EN but I still don't know anything...

Very concerned :(

• Level 5

The usual problem with Teams Accounts is that the payment was not processed in due course.

Some insist on a billing detail that may be missing, others will try to pay at the latest date. Or there is a corporate credit card involved that has expired.

Once the payment date is missed, the account goes into deactivation.