payment page not loading.

Go to solution Solved by gazumped,

For the past few days now, I receive an error message whenever I try and check my payments/subscription history page. I recently resubscribed to a yearly service as I was going to cancel however since then the page has not been available. We're having trouble displaying this page at the moment. Please reload the page and try again. If you continue to have problems, please contact our Customer Support Team. Has anyone else got this error message before? Is it becasue of a high volume of users or is there yet another bug?

• Level 5*
  • Solution

Hi.  Any payment-related issues,  please check in with the Support team.  My page is working without errors.  Have you tried a different browser / clearing the browser cache?

We have an Evernote Teams account that was deactivated due to an expired payment method.  We are unable to reactivate the account, and there has been no response to our service ticket from Customer Service for over a week.  There is no way to access the account now to update the credit card.  

• Level 5*
6 hours ago, RDKCOS said:

no response to our service ticket from Customer Service for over a week

Do you have a ticket number?  We may be able to get an Admin here to look into it...

• Level 5
6 hours ago, RDKCOS said:

We have an Evernote Teams account that was deactivated due to an expired payment method.  We are unable to reactivate the account, and there has been no response to our service ticket from Customer Service for over a week.  There is no way to access the account now to update the credit card.  

BTW there should be no problem to open your account on the web, go to the Billings page and change the payment method there. This should even work if the account has slipped to Free due to a payment problem.

58 minutes ago, PinkElephant said:

BTW there should be no problem to open your account on the web, go to the Billings page and change the payment method there. This should even work if the account has slipped to Free due to a payment problem.

My issue has been resolved you're not tagging the right person.

• Level 5

@Christine K As the quote embedded into my latest post shows I am addressing the right person (who is @RDKCOS ). Since you are the thread owner and probably have activated the „follow this thread“ function, you will continue to get every posting here.

If your problem is solved, you should probably stop following this thread in the forum.

I just cancelled my subscription with in 60 days of automatic renewal. how do I request a refund? I had been getting renewed for several years without knowing. I just would like to get my most recent payment refunded if possible since I have not used this software in several years.

• Level 5*
12 hours ago, tgothard1 said:

I just cancelled my subscription with in 60 days of automatic renewal. how do I request a refund? I had been getting renewed for several years without knowing. I just would like to get my most recent payment refunded if possible since I have not used this software in several years.

Please don't just tag onto another thread - you should start your own if this is a new query.  And you should talk to Support since we're mainly all other users here.