What is the EN v10 windows desktop short cut for moving focus to "Search" and "Everywhere"?

Is there a quick shortcut that lets me place the focus in the search bar and conduct a search in all of my notes ie: "everywhere"?  Right now, I am manually placing the cursor in the search bar and always selecting "everywhere" instead of the default notebook that always shows up.

9 hours ago, idoc said:

Is there a quick shortcut that lets me place the focus in the search bar and conduct a search in all of my notes ie: "everywhere"?  Right now, I am manually placing the cursor in the search bar and always selecting "everywhere" instead of the default notebook that always shows up.

You can of course use Ctrl+Q, but I personally much prefer the full search box.

Two possible ways of doing it.

1. Move to the Notes view first (alt+ctrl+2) then open the search bar (alt+ctrl+F). Because you are no longer in a notebook it will automatically search everywhere
  2. <down><down><enter> will select "Everywhere" and leaves the insertion point in the text box.

Both ways could be automated using something like AutoHotKey. I prefer the fist approach as it is more general and will work whether you are in a notebook or already in Notes.

• Like 1